Job Title: Text Mining / Text Analytics Specialist
Job Category: Product Development
Job Code: BT/CHE/018
Location: Chennai, India
- Build predictive models, develop advanced algorithms that extract and classify information from large datasets quantify model performance.
- Analyze data, develop robust statistical algorithms/models that drive the product outputs.
- Solve problems of large dimensionality in a computationally efficient and statistically effective manner.
- Based on business strategy and knowledge of emerging technologies, drive the architecture and design of the analytical platform.
- Evaluate emerging technologies that may contribute to our analytical platform.
- Identify and exploit new patterns in data using various techniques.
- Work with product managers and engineers to deploy models into production.
- Work with developers to integrate front end with backend.
Education and Experience Requirement
- BE / BTech graduates / MCA / or M Sc (Stats) from reputed institutes. Phd is a plus.
- The ideal candidate must have strong coding ability and familiarity with Java / Python programming languages.
- You are passionate about applications in big data: crunching billions of datapoints for statistical modeling, data mining for insights and recommendation solutions.
- Worked / Familiarity with
- Machine learning & data mining toolkits like Weka, Mahout, R, NLTK, Sage etc.
- Information retrieval libraries like Lucene/SOLR.
- Hadoop, Hive, Cassendra, HBase, MongoDB etc.
- You thrive in a fast paced, test driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment.
- Active participation in the open source communities.
Salary: Best in the industry