Job Title:UI/UX Designer
Job Category: Product Development
Job Code: BT/CHE/023
Location: Chennai, India
- The Web/UI Designer is primarily responsible for high-quality designs, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for web applications.
- Collaborate with business and product teams in evolving the product user journey through story boarding.
- Design holistic experience for first time, return and repeat users though in-depth analysis of all possible use cases.
- Communicate design to product, engineering and quality teams through clear design documentations structured on the basis of use cases.
- Experience in UI designing tools , developing and implementing new websites and landing pages
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, GIMP ,or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Education and Experience Requirement
- BE / BTech graduates / MCA / or M Sc (CS or IT) from reputed institutes.
- Minimum of 1-3 years relevant software design & development work experience
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an independent performer, possessing good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
Salary: Best in the industry