Job Title:Big Data Developer – Java
Job Category: Product Development
Job Code: BT/CHE/021
Location: Chennai, India
- Strong Programming & Problem solving in Java
- Strong in Data Structures & Algorithms
- Analyse requirements, perform impact analysis, design and develop POC and products.
- Perform coding to technical specifications
- Strong Experience in technologies such as Spark, Hadoop, Solr, Flume, Storm, Nutch.
- Document Users’ Guide and Systems Manual
- Keep abreast of technological advancement, emerging standards and new software or hardware solutions that may affect decisions on systems building or enhancements
- Involve in complete Software Development Life Cycle.
- Working knowledge in any NOSQL
- Any other duties that is specific to the project
Education and Experience Requirement
- BE / BTech graduates / MCA / or M Sc (CS or IT) from reputed institutes.
- Minimum of 2+ years relevant software development work experience
- Have strong experience in OOAD and Design patterns.
- Experience in core Java development
- Experience in Webservices like SOAP and REST
- Experience in big data technologies: Nutch, Spark, Hadoop, Openstack, Solr, Flume, Storm and other similar technologies in any Cloud environment.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an independent performer, possessing good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks concurrently
- Practical experience in designing, developing and implementing big data services and service-oriented architecture (SOA) solutions would be an advantageous
Salary: Best in the industry
Contact: [email protected]